GoDaddy - Website Design Services Agreement
The Universal Terms of Service Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the Site and the Services. This Website Design Services Agreement (this “Service Agreement”) governs your use of GoDaddy's Website Design Services. Capitalized terms used in this Service Agreement, but not defined, are defined in the Universal Terms of Service Agreement.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
We offer a variety of Website Design Services (“WDS”) plans, which may include the following features (as set forth during your purchase):
- Website Design
- Starter WordPress Design includes your choice of pre-designed elements, one (1) round of revisions (revisions not to include new content past plan allowance). Once the site has completed the initial revisions phase or has been modified in any way by you (the customer or someone on your behalf), no additional work will be completed by WDS without the purchase of Website Care and only if deemed within WDS’ scope of support for Starter WordPress Design.
- Standard WordPress Website Design includes your choice of pre-designed elements, up to four (4) site pages, and one (1) revision after your site is completed (revisions not to include new content past plan allowance). Once the site has completed the revisions phase or has been modified in any way by you (the customer or someone on your behalf), no additional work will be completed by WDS without the purchase of Website Care and only if deemed within WDS’ scope of support for WordPress Design.
- Premium WordPress Website Design includes your choice of pre-designed elements, up to ten (10) site pages, and one (1) revision after your site is completed (revisions not to include new content past plan allowance). Once the site has completed the revisions phase or has been modified in any way by you (the customer or someone on your behalf), no additional work will be completed by WDS without the purchase of Website Care and only if deemed within WDS’ scope of support for WordPress Design.
- Update Credits If your Website or Web Store requires more updates than what is included in your Design plan, additional time may be purchased separately (“Update Credits”). Once we receive your request for updates and all necessary materials or content, we will complete the requested updates and re-publish your site without further review. Unused Update Credits are non-refundable.
- Logo Design The Logo Design Service does not include the creation of a custom logo created from completely original elements outside of our current Logo Studio process. Purchase of the logo design service includes an initial interview (via online or by phone), presentation of one (1) initial designs, and one (1) rounds of requested revisions to the selected design. GoDaddy will charge a fee for additional designs/revisions requested by you. The amount of the fee will be communicated to you and is required to be paid prior to the start of work on additional revisions/designs.
- Rights in Logo Design: Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Service Agreement, with regard to the Logo Design Service only, and upon payment in full, you have ownership of the Logo Design provided to you for use in any manner you deem appropriate. You acknowledge that your ownership rights under this Service Agreement is limited to the final Logo Design provided to you by us, and that you have no ownership interest in any trademarks or service marks contained in or made a part of the final Logo Design, to include any original graphical element from our Logo Design Studio (collectively, “GoDaddy Pre-Existing IP”), conveys and that we expressly reserve all right, title and interest in and to the same. Notwithstanding, we hereby grant you a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable right and license to GoDaddy Pre-Existing IP contained in or made part of your Logo Design for use as contemplated by this Service Agreement. You hereby grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive, worldwide right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, communicate to the public, perform and display (in whole or in part), and/or incorporate in other works the Logo Design, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for promotional purposes of GoDaddy and/or our Logo Design Service.
- Disclaimers: You hereby acknowledge that we shall have no obligation or duty to perform trademark, service mark or copyright searches or inquiries, or the like, in order to validate the propriety or legality of the final Logo Design and we have not reviewed for intellectual property clearance. GoDaddy makes no representation, warranty or guarantee as to whether Logo Designs may infringe on third-party intellectual property rights. Accordingly, you are encouraged to perform your own independent searches with regard to the Logo Design. Furthermore, you acknowledge that we shall have no responsibility or obligation of any kind to assist you in seeking state, federal, country or international intellectual property protection (i.e., without limitation, trademark or copyright registration) for the Logo Design, nor shall we be responsible to assist in any way in your attempt to procure or perfect such rights in the Logo Design. You understand that it is your obligation alone to copyright the logo design and/or seek trademark protection to the extent you deem appropriate and/or necessary.
- Photo Shoot Services Photo Shoot services may include us sending out a freelance photographer, in your area, to take photographs of your business (on location) that can be used in the design of your website or other WSD Services. Photo Shoot services are only eligible for a refund if cancelled more than 48 hours before your scheduled photo shoot.
“Content” means text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials that are posted, generated, provided or otherwise made available through the Services. “GoDaddy Content” means any Content created or licensed by GoDaddy (including, without limitation, Content created for you or with your input). “Customer Content” means any Content that Account holders (including you) provide to be made available through the Services.
To the extent you request that we photograph, film and/or record you, we may do so and any such photos, videos or recordings will be considered GoDaddy Content and will be owned exclusively by GoDaddy. To the extent such photos, videos or recordings contain any third party’s name, image, likeness or voice, you represent and warrant that you will obtain all necessary permissions and releases from such third party. In the event you wish to use such photos, videos or recordings in connection with your business outside of the Services, upon your request, we may choose to grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon, publicly display, publicly perform, and display certain of those photos, videos, or recordings subject to the payment of a fee.
- Website Design Services + Marketing Services Bundle Marketing Services Basic and Premium plans are available as a bundle with Website Design Services. The Marketing Services in these plans are non-refundable once usage occurs. When bundled, usage is defined by GoDaddy completing 1 or more requests or the site design is delivered. Service requests for Marketing Services Premium plans that are included in a bundle with Website Design Services will be closed without a refund after 6 weeks of no customer contact.
- Automated Content for Designs. GoDaddy may utilize third party generative artificial intelligence tools (AI Tools) that process your content (Input) and generate output based on your Input (Output) to create text, logos or other content as part of the design process for use in your Services. You are responsible for reviewing your Input to ensure it complies with Section 5 of the Universal Terms of Service and any additional content restrictions or rules of conduct found in this service agreement. You authorize GoDaddy and/or third parties GoDaddy uses who provide AI Tools to store and use your Input as part of the design process for machine learning models to develop and continuously improve such feature(s) and/or to review for abuse or misuse.
- Website Design
ACCOUNT TERMINATION; LIMITATIONS
- 主機中斷。我們不對由於 WordPress 主機帳戶導致的網站中斷問題負責。