If you're using 2-step verification (2SV) and having trouble signing in to your account, review the troubleshooting steps below for solutions to common issues.
I'm not receiving a verification code
- Make sure your carrier isn't blocking +1 (480) 360-5516.
- Check that your phone software is up to date.
- Disable any apps filtering or interfering with incoming SMS messages.
- Verify that your device has notifications turned on.
- Turn off Do not disturb.
- Make sure you have a device signal and stable Internet connection.
If you lost your phone or just don’t have it with you, try signing in to your account using a backup 2SV method. If you don't have a backup 2SV method set up, cancel 2-step verification instead.
- 登入您的 GoDaddy 帳戶。
- When prompted for your 2SV code, select Having trouble signing in. If you don't see more than one option for 2SV, you don't have a backup method set up in your account.
- Select a backup method, then select Continue and complete the 2SV verification process.
I changed my phone number and want to add it
Your phone number in your GoDaddy My Profile page and 2SV are separate. Any changes to your profile don’t automatically sync with 2SV, which means your phone number needs to be updated in both places. If you changed your phone number but didn’t update it for 2SV, you can sign in to your account using a backup 2SV method.
If you don’t have a backup method, you can't update your phone number for 2SV until you submit a request to cancel 2-step verification.
If you tried to "resend code" too many times, you'll get an error message that says, "To protect your account, we locked this verification method for 24 hours due to too many code requests." Wait 24 hours and try again.
我們的簡訊服務提供商 Twilio 可能無法順利聯絡您。
- If you tried these steps but are still having issues with 2SV, submit a request to cancel 2-step verification.
- Find out more about 2-step verification.