Restore my website
The instructions below explain how to restore your website on your Websites & Marketing plan.
Warning: Restoring your site from a backup deletes all content created after the backup was saved.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website.
- If you're not already in your Website Editor, select Website and then choose Edit Site from the menu.
- Select the Settings panel.
- Select Site History.
- To restore from a back up, hover your mouse over the backup you would like to access and select Restore. Once you've restored your content, the website builder will show a confirmation message and the page will refresh.
- Select Publish to update your site online.