Connect my site to my Facebook business page
Add or connect your Website Builder home page to a new or existing Facebook business page — and have it include your site's business name, street address, and web address. Connecting your site with your Facebook business page lets you manage multiple social sites from one location.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Open your site.
- For Websites + Marketing: Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- For Digital Marketing: Scroll down to Online Marketing and select Manage next to the site you want to change.
- Open Facebook.
- For Websites + Marketing: In your Dashboard, select Marketing > Facebook.
- For Digital Marketing: In your Dashboard, select Social & Listings > Facebook.
- Select Connect with Facebook and follow the prompts.
- 如果您尚未連結 Facebook，則需先登入。
請注意：系統可能會要求您允許 GoDaddy 對 Facebook 企業專頁的存取權。
- If you have an existing Facebook business page, you'll be able to choose it — or decide to create a new Facebook business page.
- 您會看到多個頁面要求您檢閱並確認資訊。請填寫各個欄位，直到您的 Facebook 企業專頁顯示您網站的主圖像和資訊為止。
請注意：如果您無法順利建立頁面，請至 Facebook 手動建立新的頁面。
- 將您的 Instagram 帳戶連線至 Facebook 粉絲專頁
- 將網站連線至 Instagram
- Changed your mind? Here's how you can Disconnect your site from a Facebook business page.