Accessing the Advanced Admin Centers
Advanced Admin Centers are another way to adjust settings and manage your business through Office 365. Your email plan determines which centers you have access to:
- Exchange: Edit email settings for your business. All Office 365 email plans can access this Admin Center.
- Teams: Adjust your team settings and troubleshoot call quality. Available to Online Essentials, Business Premium and Premium Security plans.
- OneDrive: Change your team settings. Available to Online Essentials, Business Premium and Premium Security plans.
Accessing your Advanced Admin Centers
- Sign in to your Email & Office Dashboard (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Go to the Microsoft 365 Admin tab and select Advanced.
- To open an Advanced Admin Center, select Sign In and enter your Office 365 email address.
- Enter your Office 365 password and select Sign In.