By default, your Website Builder site's web address is based on what you named it when first setting up Website Builder — with godaddysites.com added at the end. If you want to use another address (domain) for your site, you have three options:
- 購買新的 GoDaddy 網域
- 使用您已擁有的 GoDaddy 網域
- Use an external, non-GoDaddy domain you bought from another company
- 登入您的 GoDaddy 帳戶並開啟產品。(需要開啟產品的 協助嗎？)
Note: If you have a Website Builder Online Store, first click Manage Store and then click Edit/Edit Site.
Click Change at the top where your website's address appears.
- If you have an unused domain from GoDaddy, Use my domain appears next to your site's address. Click it and then click I already own a domain.
Note: Based on the first part of your free address (in this example, forcastfutures), GoDaddy suggests new domains available to buy. To see more suggestions, click Search More Domains. (If you buy a new domain, use this same article to connect it to your Website Builder site.)
- When the Domain Settings window appears, your free URL is automatically selected. To change it, make a selection from the My Domain menu.
- Click Save & Publish and skip to the last step. (If you want to use an external domain, see the next step.)
- To use an external domain (bought from another company), select Add an external domain from the My Domain menu, then click Next.
- Enter the external domain in the Domain Name field and click Save & Publish after you see the Looks good! message. (The message confirms your ownership of the domain.)
- 現在請登入您外部網域提供商的網站，並找出該去哪裡變更該網域的 A 記錄。(如果您遇到困難，請聯絡該網域提供商尋求支援。)
- Update the external domain's A record by entering the appropriate IP address below based on the area closest to your location.
使用最近的伺服器地點 輸入 IP 位址 美國東岸 22.214.171.124 美國西岸 126.96.36.199 歐洲 188.8.131.52 亞洲 184.108.40.206
- Log out from the other domain provider's site, switch back to Website Builder and click Save & Publish.
- If you're switching to a GoDaddy domain, you'll usually see a Your site is live! notice after a few moments, and you can then click View Site to see your website with its new address.
Note: If you're switching to an external (non-GoDaddy) domain, it can take up to 72 hours to take effect. It might take less time, so feel free to check occasionally by re-clicking View Site.