Add a favicon to my website
A favicon (short for favorites icon) helps your site stand out amid the competition by displaying a small image in your visitors' web browser tab. It will also appear in a browser's list of favorite or bookmarked pages.This video is part of the How-To series for Adding Advanced Functionality in Website Builder.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- Select Edit Site.
- In the Settings menu, select Favicon.
- In the Favicon panel, select Upload and navigate to the image you want to use.
Note: The image should be no more than 180 pixels square. And keep your favicon simple — you don't want people squinting.
- Click Done when you're finished, and when you're ready, select Publish Site/Publish.
- Select Visit Site to see the site's favicon in your web browser's tab or navigation bar.