Specifying an Email Address for the CGI Form-Mailer
To use our CGI form-mailer, you must specify an email address where you want the contents of your form sent.
This article applies only to Linux Shared Hosting accounts.
To Specify the Email Address for the Form-Mailer
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Tools section of the Hosting Control Panel, click the Form Mail icon.
- In the Forms Email Address section, type the email address you want to use with your form-mailer.
- Click Continue.
- Verify that this is the address you want to use with your form-mailer, and click Update.