Set my theme
Set your theme to change and fine-tune your site's overall look. Your theme is your customers' first impression of your site, and should reflect your brand identity. If you have Websites + Marketing, check out change my theme, choose a site color and choose a site font instead.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your Premium Online Store.
- From your Dashboard, go to Store Design.
- Click Change theme under the Theme tab.
- When you find a theme you like, hover over the image, and select View theme to expand its features.
To skip to other themes' features, click the arrow buttons at the top of the page.
- Once you decide on a theme, click Choose this theme.
- Then, edit your home page by clicking the + for each section below My Theme Settings. The sections vary by theme, and you don't need to change them all.
- Click Save to apply any changes to your store's design.
Note: To replace your theme's default image, in the Home page section, use a .JPEG or .PNG image with dimensions no larger than 1200 by 600 pixels. Most themes can also add a slideshow to your home page.