Install my SSL certificate
- If you have purchased an SSL certificate but have not requested it for your domain, go to Request my SSL certificate and learn how to install it (if you're new to SSLs, start here).
- If you're thinking about adding SSL to your site and want to learn about what an SSL certificate can do for you, take a look at Get an SSL certificate.
After you've downloaded your certificate files, you can install them on your server.
Note: If you do not see your server or specific OS version in this list, please refer to your server documentation to install your SSL and then Redirect HTTP to HTTPS automatically.
If you're using Managed WordPress or Websites + Marketing, your SSL certificate is automatically installed for you.
SSL certificate installation instructions
Most popular servers
- Apache (CentOS)
- Apache (Ubuntu)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- Microsoft IIS 10
- Microsoft IIS 8
- Microsoft IIS 7
- AWS Server
- Microsoft Azure Web App
- Cisco ASA 5500 VPN/Firewall
- Google App Engine
- Intel vPro
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Nginx on CentOS
- Parallels Plesk Panel
Code & driver signing certs