Find my FTP username in Windows Hosting
To upload content to your Windows Hosting website, you need your FTP username and password. This article shows you how to find your username.
Note: We auto-generated an FTP password when you set up the account. Here's how to change that password to something you know.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Select Web Hosting, and next to the Windows Hosting account you want to use, select Manage.
- In the Settings section, the Plesk Login is also the primary FTP username. If you're looking for another FTP username (like another FTP user you added to the account) continue with the next step.
- Select Plesk Admin.
- In the Plesk Websites & Domains page, select FTP Access.
Note: If you don't see any icons to select, in the center of the page select Show More, then select FTP Access.
- The FTP Accounts list shows other FTP usernames for the account.