Delete my domain from List for Sale
Delete your List for Sale domain listing at any time in your account. You can check the status of your listings first, before deciding to delete. Deleting your domain listing doesn't delete the domain from your account.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select Buy & Sell, then Domain Listing Service.
- Next to your listed domain, select the trash can icon.
- Select Yes, delete my listing to confirm deletion. Check the box for Don't show this for the next 10 listings if you'll be deleting multiple listings.
We'll still show the For Sale Lander when visiting your domain, even after you've removed the listing. Remove or edit the forwarding settings on your domain to change what shows when visiting your domain.
- Set up 2-step verification for the best security on your domains and account.
- Turn on auto-renew to continue your domain registration uninterrupted.