Create a DNS template
Create a DNS template to quickly apply multiple DNS records to your domains, rather than adding individual records to each domain manually. You'll be able to add individual records to the template, or copy records from another domain in your account.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- From the side menu, select Settings and then select DNS Templates.
- Select ADD to create a new template.
- Enter a name for your template, then select Save.
- Choose the option that best fits your needs:
- Add individual records: Select a record type from the drop-down menu and manually enter the required record details.
- Select from a domain: Choose a domain from the drop-down menu to copy the records from the zone file of the selected domain name.
- Select Save or Apply when finished.
- Add more individual records as needed by selecting ADD and entering the required record details.
- Apply the new template to domains in your account.