Check the status of my domain transfer
Check the status of your transfering domains in your GoDaddy account. You can check on domains transferring between registrars and domains transferring between GoDaddy accounts.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Transfers page. (Need help signing in? Find your username or password.)
- Make sure you have the correct Transfers button selected:
- Transfers In: Domains transferring to your GoDaddy account will show here.
- Transfers Out: Domains tranferring from your GoDaddy account will show here.
- Choose an available tab to view domains in a particular category. Or, search for your domain in the search bar.
- Each tab will group domains into categories, but the status of individual domains may vary.
- Check the Status column for more info on the current status of each domain.
- Not sure what the status means, or looking for more guidance? Check out our handy guide to domain transfer statuses.
Domains transferring to your GoDaddy account from another registrar can take 5 to 7 days to complete. Domains transferring to you from another GoDaddy account typically process immediately after the receiving account accepts the domains.
- Create a new Websites + Marketing website and get connected with professional email.
- Changed your mind? Cancel a registrar transfer or an account transfer at any time.
- Set up 2-step verification for the best security on your domains and account.