Change your domain name
You can update the domain name associated with your Online Store at any time. You can use any domain that is in the same account as your Online Store plan.
Note: This article is for the standalone version of Online Store. It doesn't apply to the GoCentral version.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- From the Settings tab, click Business Info.
- Click the Change domain link and choose one of the options:
- Choose Select from my domains if you want to use a domain registered in this account.
- Choose Create a subdomain if you want to use a subdomain of a domain name in your account, e.g. subdomain.coolexample.com.
- Click Save to save your changes, and then publish your website to see your changes online.