Change my domain
You can change the domain name your account uses for the following types of hosting accounts:
- cPanel shared hosting
- Parallels Plesk shared hosting
If you aren't sure what kind of hosting you have, see this article.
- In the tile for the account you want to use, click Settings.
- Select one of the following based on the type of domain you want to use:
Type of domain What to do... Registered in same account Select a domain from your account. Registered in another account Enter a domain or subdomain. Subdomain of any type of domain Enter a domain or subdomain.
- Complete the on-screen fields, and then click Change Domain.
Other types of accounts
To change the domain of other types of accounts, use the following articles:
- Start using your account by clicking Manage in its tile.