Add Online Appointments section
Online Appointments let your customers book time with you or your events. List multiple services, what times are available, set a price for each and decide whether customers pay online ahead of time or in-person at the time of service.
Check the Plans and Pricing page to see if Online Appointments are available in your language and country.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website.
- Select Edit or Edit Site to open your website and start editing it.
- Go to the page where you want to add your online appointment and select + or Add Section.
- Select Appointments & Services in the list that appears (or use search field) and choose a layout by selecting Add. If you do not see Appointments & Services in the list, you already have it added in your site.
Note: Only one Online Appointments section is allowed in the entire site. If an Online Appointments section already exists in your site, go to it and move it to the page and location where you'd like it to be.
You can also delete it and add it again anytime. Deleting the Online Appointments section does NOT delete any of the appointment or service information.
- Select the Online Appointments panel when it appears to begin customizing its settings, such as the title or the button to book an appointment. Any changes you make are saved automatically.
- Select Preview to see the changes before they go live and Publish Site or Publish once you're ready to make the changes public.
First time users
You will go through an onboarding setup the first time you add an Online Appointment section to your site, or your site may be pre-populated with Online Appointments.
Once Online Appointments have been activated, you'll see a Manage link next to Appointments on your home page, and a Manage Appointments link when you're editing the Appointments section. You can also access the ability to manage appointments from your Dashboard view.
In the Appointments Setup view in the Dashboard, cards prompt you through the steps of getting started and managing your settings. We're here to help you every step of the way.
- Add Online Appointment services
- Set up payment for Online Appointments
- Sync appointments with my personal calendar