Add my Microsoft 365 email to Gmail on Android
Step 3 of the Set up my Microsoft 365 account series.
Add your email to Gmail on a Google Pixel or another Android phone. No matter where you go, you'll always stay connected with your email.
- Open Gmail.
- If you're a new user, tap Add an email address. Otherwise, tap Profile, and then Add another account.
- Tap Exchange and Office 365.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 email address, and then tap Next.
- Enter your email password, and then tap Sign In. You might need to choose your account type as Work or School, not Personal, to continue.
- If your admin enabled multi-factor authentication (MFA), verify your account or set up the Authenticator app.
- You might need to allow Gmail to access your account, tap Accept.
- When your account is ready, tap Done. You'll be taken to your inbox.
- If this is your first email account on Gmail for Android, you'll be asked if you want to add another account. To skip this step, tap TAKE ME TO GMAIL. If this isn't your first account, you'll see your email inbox.
Your Microsoft 365 account is now set up on Gmail!