Add carrier calculated shipping method
Use carrier calculated shipping to get more accurate shipping rates by providing your address information, the customer's shipping address, and the product's weight. (You also can use basic shipping methods.)
Note: You'll need to add the weight of every product you ship. See Add product shipping weight.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list, click Online Store, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- In the Settings tab, click Shipping.
- Click Add Shipping.
- Click Add for United States Postal Service (USPS).
- Enter your ZIP Code for the most accurate shipping rate, then click OK. (This is only available if your shipping address is in the United States.)
- Select the Domestic and International USPS shipping methods you want to offer. (By default, all Domestic choices are selected.)
Note: If you select an International method, it will default to All Countries. Click Edit to limit shipping to particular countries/regions, then type the name in the search bar and select it as it appears below.
- When you're done click Save.
Note: To edit your ZIP Code return to the shipping page in step 3 and click Edit next to You are shipping from...