Add blog to my website
By adding a blog feed to your website, you can display a blog that appears on another website. Your site automatically updates the display whenever the other site posts a new blog item.
You can't create a blog directly on your website.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit.
- Click the green plus to add a section to a page.
- Click Blog in the Add Section panel.
- Click to pick a layout.
- Once the Section Added confirmation appears, it may take a few more seconds for the example blog to appear in the new section. When it does, click it and begin customizing the Blog panel settings, starting with entering the Feed URL you want to use. The URL example's /rss (Rich Site Summary) ending is the most common feed format.
Click Layout at any time to make a switch and, if needed, then click Content to update your information.
- Any changes are saved automatically, so when you're finished, click Preview.
- If you're happy with the results, click Publish Site (mobile phone) or Publish (desktop/tablet).
To stop displaying the blog feed, click Remove Section at the bottom of the Blog panel.