Add a section
Your website comes with four sections already installed: Header, About Us, Contact Us, and Footer (plus Subscribe for the Online Store/eCommerce plan). You also can add new sections and customize them by renaming them, changing or removing the boilerplate text, and deleting or replacing the photos.
You can add up to 20 sections on a page. If you need more, you can add more pages.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit.
- Scroll to where you want to add a section and click the green plus.
You cannot add another Header or Footer.
- Click one of the sections listed in the Add Section panel.
- Click the layout choice you want to use.
- When the Section Added confirmation appears, you can begin customizing the section's options.
If you change your mind about adding a section, click Remove Section at the bottom of the right panel. You also can add more than one Menu/Price List, Files, and Social section.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Preview to see the results, and, if you like, buy a new domain or use another of your domains.
- When you're done, click Publish Site (mobile phone) or Publish (desktop/tablet).