About .cz Domains
CZ.NIC is the sponsor and Hexonet aka 1 Api GmbH is our backend provider for the country-code top-level domain name (ccTLD) .cz extension that represents Czech Republic.
Who can register .cz domains?
Anyone can register .cz domain names.
When registering a .cz domain, you must follow specific requirements.
- Must use: 1-63 characters
- Can use: Letters (a-z characters), numbers (0-9) and hyphens (except in the 1st or last characters of the domain name)
- Cannot use: Special Characters (e.g.,& and #)
- IDNs: Not supported
- Registration length: 1-10 years
- Renewal length: 1-10 years
- Your .cz domain name will auto renew if you have auto-renew turned on. Otherwise, it deletes 59 days after expiration.
- Backorders: Not supported
- Transfers to GoDaddy: Supported
- The transfer does not extend the registration a year.
- Transfers away from GoDaddy: Supported
- Transfers to another GoDaddy account: Not supported
- Basic privacy protection: Supported
- Protection plan upgrades: Supported
- CashParking: Not supported
- Contact Updates: Supported
- To change the registrant, please reach out to our GoDaddy Guides for assistance. All other contact information can be changed through the Domain Manager.
- Must use: 2-10 Nameservers
- Can use: IPv4
- Cannot use: IPv6, DNSSEC
For details on refunds, see our refund policy. Most domains will follow the Standard Refund Terms, but certain domains may have exceptions or may not be refundable at all. Review the information under Products with Special Refund Terms > Domain Name Registrations/Renewals and Products Not Eligible for Refunds.
To cancel your .cz domain names, please reach out to our GoDaddy Guides for help.